Video Library of the Padre Félix Valera Cultural Center
Keep the archdiocesan audiovisual memory and educate in the consumption of good movies.
- More than 5 thousand films of religious and non-religious themes, in the genres of action, drama, police, suspense, adventure, among others.
- News of the archdiocese made from the 80s to the present.
- Recordings of the three papal visits.
- Priestly Ordinations, Episcopal Consecration and Meaningful Eucharistic Celebrations.
- The route of the Mambisa Virgin.
- Events with the participation of Cardinal Jaime Ortega.
- Film “La muralla”, filmed in the Archbishopric of Havana in the late 80’s
- Recording and compilation of videos about archdiocesan events.
- Rent and copy of movies.
- Have some feature films for the projections of Walfredo Piñera movie theater, also based in the Cultural Center.
Address: Tacón Street, between Chacón and Mercaderes. Old Havana, Cuba.ZIP 10100
Phones:+5378667104 to 109,+5378626989 y +5378628790, ext. 228
Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com