We are an institution of the Archdiocese of Havana that seeks the consolidation of the Cuban nationality, providing a Christian contribution to its different environments.
It is a meeting place for the Catholic Church with society and at the same time a facilitator of exchanges between the different environments that make it up, especially in the cultural and academic fields.
The Center articulates different works or projects divided into four areas: Formation, Culture, Communication and Research and its objective is to concretize the evangelizing work of the Church through the promotion of cultural, humanistic and identity values through respectful dialogue between the different actors social.
Among its activities are:
- High school courses, bachelor’s degree, masters
- Journalistic and literary competitions
- Conferences, theoretical symposia, talks, debates, workshops
- Book presentations, readings
- Regular film screenings and as part of the International Festival of New Latin American Cinema, the
- Young Film Festival of the ICAIC and the French Film Week.
- Workshop for young filmmakers.
- Festivals of sacred music, recitals, concerts.
- Plastic arts exhibitions.
- Days of support for people with disabilities and their families.
- Journey of the Learning to Grow Program.
Address: Tacón Street, between Chacón and Mercaderes. Old Havana, Cuba.ZIP 10100
Phones:+5378667104 to 109,+5378626989 y +5378628790