Cuba Emprende Project
It arises in 2012, under the protection of the Archbishopric of Havana, in order to have a positive impact on increasing the quality of life of people, thanks to the contribution of non-state work. Today this program has achieved more than 3 600 graduates of its courses and almost 570 consultancies.
Guarantee training and accompanying those who wish to start or improve their company, diversify access to knowledge in business management and generate alliances between entrepreneurs for the progress of the sector.
- Workshop Emprende of training and help to improve a business.
- Conferences and specialized modules that provide tools for the development of business management.
- Consulting with professionals who work directly on the needs and problems of each particular business.
- Expoemprendimiento exhibition fair, where private businesses are promoted.
- Theoretical space, in order to deepen in essential contents for the development of the enterprises in the country.
- Sectoral meetings where specific problems of a guild of private initiative are addressed.
- November of entrepreneurs, event of relationship between entrepreneurs to create opportunities for collaboration.
+5378667104 al 109, +5378626989 y +5378628790, ext. 203 and 229
Facebook profile: www.facebook.com/CubaEmprendeProject
Havana: Padre Félix Varela Cultural Center (CCPFV): Tacón Street, between Chacón and Mercaderes, Old Havana.
Cienfuegos: Church Sponsorship of Our Lady of the Rosary: Ave 60, No. 3911, between 39 and 41, Cienfuegos.
Camaguey: Metropolitan Cathedral of Camagüey Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria: Cisneros esq. Luaces, Camagüey.